The Internet arena has a platform for expression and self-representation.
As such, there is an obligation to allow the public an enjoyable browsing experience and as easy as possible.
Kipod Tattoo & Piercing ltd have devoted considerable resources to make this site accessible to allow the browsing experience for the entire population and people with disabilities in particular. This goes both to the company’s digital assets as well as physical location.
The motto which leads us is human dignity and freedom, a cornerstone of society, that we all have equal rights and are essentially equal.
*Using the accessibility component:
This website incorporates the Enable Accessibility plugin that helps make the website accessible to people with disabilities.
*User Guide Menu for active accessibility adjustments:
1. Matching button website and site tags for assistive devices and technologies for the disabled.
2. Enable button with keyboard navigation between site links.
3. Disable button flashes and / or moving elements on the screen.
4. Enable button black and white monochrome mode for colorblind.
5. Button sepia (brownish tint).
6. High contrast change button.
7. Black and yellow button.
8. Reverse colors button.
9. Button for highlighting clearly the title tags to appear on the site.
10. Button that clearly emphasizes the links from the site.
11. Button displays the alternative description of all the images appearing on mouseover.
12. Permanent displays a button description of the images on the site.
13. Cancel button Use a readable font.
14. Button for Increase font size on the site.
15. Button reducing the font size on site.
16. All maximize button display approximately 200%.
17. Any reduction button displays up to 70%.
18. Increasing the mouse button.
19. Increasing the mouse button and change its color to black.
20. Button for Reading Mode Site.
21. Button displays the accessibility statement.
22. Reset button eliminates accessibility.
23. Button access to Send Feedback.
24. Button for changing the language bar in accordance with the Declaration of accessibility.
*Accessibility bar has two types of growing Lnochiotcm, but if you want to increase more letters you can use the following keyboard functions:
1. Esc key will open and close the Accessibility Toolbar
2. Ctrl + key will increase the site’s text
3. Ctrl key – will reduce the text on the site
4. Ctrl key 0 to return the site to raise the original
5. Spacebar (SPACE) will download the site down.
6.F11 will increase the screen to full size – another pressing reduces it back.
*Active Physical accessibility profiles at our studio – King George 44st, Tel Aviv, Israel.
– Accessible entrance to the studio
– Accessible front desk for customer service
– Tattoo & Piercing services accessible to customers with disabilities
– Accessible public parking lots nearby
*For the avoidance of doubt:
At Kipod Tattoo we are committed to make our site accessible to all people with abilities and with disabilities.This site has the technology that suits these needs.
We’re making every effort for this site to be largely usable for the entire population.
We ensure that maximum efforts are made to improve and make our site accessible at a high level and without compromises. Nevertheless, you may find elements/pages that haven’t been adjusted yet or that are not fully accessible.
If you have any difficulty browsing the site and using it, we apologize.You are welcome to let us know via email to the following address: [email protected].
STATEMENT LAST UPDATED AT: 1/9/2022