Studio Kipod was established in 2005 and is a professional tattoo studio.
All the procedures in our studio adhere to the sanitary and hygiene standards of the ministry of health and are done in completely sterile conditions.
- Sunday – 10:00 – 19:00
- Monday – 10:00 – 19:00
- Tuesday – 10:00 – 19:00
- Wednesday – 10:00 – 19:00
- Thursday – 10:00 – 19:00
- Friday – 10:00 – 15:00
- Saturday – Closed
Tattoo – Treatment Instructions
- Remove the plastic wrap after 3-2 hours and wash the tattoo with lukewarm water or baby wipes. Wrap the tattoo with a new plastic wrap.
- Above actions should be repeated every 3-2 hours during a 24 hours period.
- After 24 hours, wash the tattoo again and apply a Bepanthen-Plus Cream.
- Repeat the previous action 2-3 times a day for period of one month.
Be advised NOT TO PEEL OR SCRATCH THE TATOO!
While your tattoo is still in treatment –
- Refrain from tanning or exposing the tattoo to a direct sunlight.
- Refrain from swimming – shower should be the only reason for getting your tattoo in touch with water.
- Refrain from wearing tight clothes.
Piercing – Treatment Instructions
Treatment should be performed 3 times a day for a period of a whole month.
For Ears, Eyebrows, Nostrils, Septum, Navel, Nipples, Surface Piercing:
- The piercing and the area should be cleaned with cotton swabs and cold water.
- Spray the area with Vita-Merfen antiseptic spray.
- Repeat the above process 3 times a day for a whole month.
- Do not touch, play or remove the piercing for a whole month!